This process assures you of the best protection possible against resoiling and stains. Carpet, Upholstery and Rug Protection can be applied to just about any type of furniture fabric including delicate fabrics such as silk. We can protect new or just cleaned furniture. Carpet, Upholstery and Rug Protection has a solvent-based carrying agent that will not water mark delicate fabrics. Once the product dries, it will leave a layer of protection that will help the homeowner maintain furniture with ease.
Two Primary Ways That Protector Is Removed
From A Carpet:
1. Regular foot traffic. Over a period of 6 months to 2 years, depending on the traffic, a significant amount of protector can be removed from your traffic areas and needs to be reapplied.
2. High alkaline cleaner. Uninformed, uneducated or unethical carpet cleaners can use harsh chemicals on the carpet that will strip its protection.
Six Reasons You Should Always Get Carpet Protector:
1. Reduces permanent stains. A great looking carpet can be ruined by an ugly spot. Unprotected carpet doesn't repel spillage as well as protected carpet. Protector will allow you to remove spots and spills more effectively, therefore helping you to avoid permanent staining.
2. Helps save your traffic areas from becoming destroyed. Traffic area soil is very abrasive and cuts carpet yarns like a knife. This damaging soil can easily bond to an unprotected carpet. By applying protector, you will increase the life of your carpet dramatically. When you vacuum your protected carpet the soils will release from the carpet pile much more effectively.
3. Make spots easier to remove. The easier a spot is to remove, the less cleaner you will have to use. The less agitation you will have to use, and the less time it will take. Many spots can be removed easily with just water.
4. Makes your next professional cleaning more effective. Having protector applied to your carpet will enhance your next cleaning. More soil will be removed the next time your carpeting is professionally cleaned.
5. Helps avoid costly service calls. Although you want to call us to handle any spot you cannot remove immediately, carpet protector helps you remove more spots than you could without protector. You may be able to save a minimum charge by removing the spot yourself.
6.Your carpet will look better and last longer when it is protected.
Los Angeles County
(Chino to Moreno Valley)
(Riverside to Temecula)
San Bernardino County
San Gabriel Valley
(Pasadena to Glendora)
I used Hit the Spot for 2 houses and I am very pleased with their work. They did an amazing job at getting out stains. They are very friendly and efficient. Their prices are very reasonable. I recommend them highly!
I am very pleased with the work that Dana and David did on my carpets and wood floors. They did a great job. Very professional and courteous. I will book them again, plus refer them to my friends. Thanks a lot.
Just had my carpets cleaned, and I'm very happy. Charles did a great job. Very professional and courteous. Great price. I will definitely call him next time.
Paul just left after doing a terrific job! Very efficient and carpets look great for a reasonable cost. Thank you, Charles, we will definitely use your services again!